Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Cookie Dough
I wanted to change up my protein cookie dough meal. I was thinking either a strawberry cream cheese concoction or PB & J. I tried both over the weeked.
Strawberry and Cream Cheese
The first attempt with this didn’t come out good, but I’m going to have to try it again. I didn’t use any sweetner and the Strawberry protein powder was a bit tart and chalky.
- 2 scoops of Orgain Strawberry Protein Powder
- Water or Almond milk mixed in to get thin batter consistency
- 1 oz of cream cheese
- set on counter to soften and make easier to stir in
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats
I’ll try this again but fold in a sugar free strawberry jam and it may come out great. The first version was a chalky tart taste and mouth feel.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie Dough
The first attempt was ok. It was still a bit tart but when I stepped it up and put some sugar free strawberry jam from Good Good on top, it put this to the top of my list for this week. It is GOOOOD! Smuckers also makes a sugar free strawberry jam for the cost conscious.
- 1 scoop of Orgain Stawberry Protein Powder
- 4 Tbsp of PB2 peanut butter powder
- 1 cup (ish) of almond milk, maybe 1 & 1/4 cup
- Mix the above to a thin pancake batter consistency
- Fold in 1/3 cup of oatmeal
- After the mix firms up add the strawberry jam to the top
OOO this is OH SO GOOD!