Peanut Butter Protein Oatmeal Cookie Dough
My daily “breakfast” used to be my own steel cut oats concoction. It was 1/3 cup of steel cut oats, 3 tbsp. of hemp hearts, 2 tbsp. of chia seeds. Then boiled almond milk and water to mix/cook it in. It took 30+ minutes every morning. For a topping I usually used Date Syrup or Black Strap molasses.
With the new job I tried meal prepping it but I wasn’t digging the amount of time plus I was craving a change. I scoured the YouTube and found a recipe (video below) of this protein packed peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough.
This is my ingredients list from the video below scaled up to a 7 day recipe.
- 2 & 1/3 cups of Rolled Oats
- 7 scoops of vanilla protien powder
- Im currently using Orgain from Costco
- 1.75 cups of peanut butter powder from PB Fit
- 3 cups of Almond Milk – vanilla unsweetened
- Little bit of salt
- Real Maple Syrup
- I usually skip the chocolate chips
Mix the powders and almond milk. Then fold in the oatmeal. After it’s all thoroughly mixed I portion it out to 7 servings and refrigerate.
It is OH SO GOOD!
This is the video from Rahul Kamat that I used for making mine